MLS® #: E4257166
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INCREDIBLE VALUE! Enjoy a panoramic view of the River Valley from inside this well-managed CONCRETE high rise building. This spacious 2 bedroom CORNER unit is located on the 5th floor and provides a secluded balcony, and several upgrades including flooring, cabinets, and more. This pet-friendly home (approval req.) also offers a good floor plan and several large windows for a great cross-breeze of fresh summer air, and upgraded vinyl windows to stay warm in the winter. With some of the LOWEST condo fees in the downtown area, included are: private parking, electricity, heat, water, waste, elevator access, building security, professional maintenance, building amenities and more! Within short walking distance is the renovated Commonwealth Stadium fitness facility, the LRT and major bus terminal, and downtown. Only 6 units per floor, so expect peace and quiet which makes this an ideal place to call home or an easy investment property.Brochure Virtual Tour