MLS® #: E4256888
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEST LOCATION BACKING ONTO MILL CREEK RAVINE. 2 storey Townhome-1249.81 sqft w/ SINGLE ATTACHED GARAGE â€“ open concept w/lots of windows making it bright and airy. Cozey corner fireplace overlooking the dining area and spectacular views of the Mill Creek Ravine. Relax now on the large balcony with privacy of the Creek located off the living room. A large family kitchen has plenty of cabinets, numerous drawers and a great center island as an eating bar. Convenient Main Floor laundry room and a two-piece bath. Upstairs you will find Master Bedroom and a second bedroom. Two spacious bedrooms and both with very large closets and each has its own 4-piece bath. Master suite has a lovely view of the Ravine. A single car garage is drywalled, has running water and a second parking area on the driveway, complete this BEAUTIFUL townhouse. Close to many amenities, Recreation Centre, playground, walking trails and quick access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday drive. One of the best locations in the complex!
Courtesy of Nidhi Kapoor
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris