MLS® #: E4256799
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely stunning 2139 sq ft half duplex located on the Millcreek Ravine. This brand new build was well thought out and includes a triple car attached garage, roof top patio with gas and water outlets, over looking the mill creek ravine, composite deck and so many more things to list off. The open concept main floor features a beautiful 2 tone kitchen quartz countertops with SS appliances, large living room with gas fire place, bright dining room, 10 ft ceilings, pot lights throughout and powder room. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and bonus room. The primary suite is a wonderfully set up featuring a balcony over looking the ravine, massive walk-in closet with natural light, spa like en suite with soaker tub, walk in closet and double sinks. This airy and bright home includes many large windows allowing for natural light, an absolute stunning property that is a must see.