MLS® #: E4256564
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this great, air conditioned, 2-storey home with double attached garage and finished basement. Bright and open as you walk in, with brand new carpet and paint throughout. The main floor is open concept, including a spacious foyer with 2-piece bath and access to the garage, and an open living room, kitchen and dining room area. A patio door leads to the back yard with a 2-tiered deck, dog run and kids playhouse. And, for fitness or relaxation: sliding doors lead to the indoor, heated addition featuring a large swim spa, all set for year-round use. It's truly a must-see! Upstairs are two massive bedrooms, both featuring walk-in closets and two full bathrooms including one ensuite. There's a convenient upstairs laundry room here, too, with front-loading washer/dryer. Downstairs is finished with another open family room and bedroom as well as plenty of storage. All of this with quick, easy access to St. Albert Trail, Henday, schools, shopping and so much more. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Hafso
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty