MLS® #: E4255526
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Tower on the Park! 2 balconies! This recently renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite in a prime central downtown location. 1/2 block from Government House LRT station, steps from the river valley and legislature grounds. This spacious condo is one of the largest units in the building! 2 suites merged into 1! All new flooring and recently painted, this is move in ready! Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops in the open U shaped kitchen make cooking and entertaining a breeze. Massive open concept living space is super versatile and has plenty of room for every occasion. Large west facing balcony to enjoy your afternoon sunsets. Huge master bedroom with 3 pc ensuite and large closets. 2nd bedroom is also massive, with a second west facing balcony! Heated underground parking with extra visitor parking, there's a guest suite available for rent for your extra guests. Condo fee include all utilities - heat, water AND electricity! Enjoy hassle free downtown living! (Photos virtually staged)Brochure Virtual Tour