MLS® #: E4255426
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Chappelle. This beautiful home is ready for a new family. Offering you three bedrooms plus two bathrooms on the top floor. Master bedroom is quite large and easily fit a king plus has good sized closet and a three piece en-suite. The other bedrooms are decent size too and they all have brand new carpet that feels luxurious under foot. The main floor has durable vinyl plank flooring which is easy to keep clean and always looks great. Open concept living, dining and kitchen area. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and rich dark wood cabinets which together is a great combination. Freshly painted throughout and if you need more room the unfinished basement awaits your creative touch. Large deck in the backyard, double garage and freshly landscaped for you to enjoy. Close to schools, parks and walking trails. Quick access to 41 ave south so easy to get to QE II highway and Henday or head south and you have Nisku, Leduc, airport, Costco and the outlet mall if you like shopping.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Selena Cheung
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty