MLS® #: E4255403
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect PARKVIEW location - one of the city's most sought after communities, river valley trail access, top performing schools, mature trees, quiet streets, & walking distance to major amenities. This beautiful bungalow has been meticulously maintained and upgraded over the years. At the front entrance you are greeted with extremely well kept hrdwd flrs & tons of natural light with updated windows. The lvgrm features cove ceilings that flow into the dining area which is now open to the kitchen. Kitchen features tons of custom cabinetry, upgraded appliances, tons of counter space, breakfast bar, & great views of the (HUGE!) backyard. Gorgeous full bathroom, large 2nd bedroom and the master suite with a MASSIVE WALK IN CLOSET (with built ins!) & redone ENSUITE w/walk in shower. Downstairs is fully finished with another bedroom, full bathroom and bonus/family room! Spacious double garage with large drive way. All the expensive upgrades done: new sewer line, kitchen, windows, central air 2020, furnace 2019.