MLS® #: E4255398
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss this opportunity! Ideal 3 bedroom townhouse is waiting for you! Brand new vinyl plank flooring in the the living and dining, brand new stainless steel B/I dishwasher, lots of new paint, family eat-in kitchen, fenced west-facing back yard with on-ground deck 3 bedrooms up, huge master bedroom and a full basement ready for your personalization! Notice all the improvements the active condo board has recently done - concrete work, paving, landscaping, shingles, etc - so you don't have to worry, they take care of what you don't want to. The kids can run to school, You can walk to Canadian Tire. restaurants, West Edmonton Mall. Parking in front of the door and lots of visitor parking for all your friends and family. Start a better life today!
Courtesy of Jean Sills
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty