MLS® #: E4255109
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse in Upper Carlton! At 1435 sq ft, this lovely, well-maintained home is one of the largest units in the complex. Highlights include an open concept floor plan, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and an abundance of natural light. Featuring a living room with gas fireplace, kitchen with granite countertops, island, and full height cabinets, and a dining area leading to the patio and private west-facing backyard. A 2 piece bathroom completes the main floor. The upper level boasts a spacious primary bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 pce ensuite, 2 more good sized bedrooms, another 4 pce bathroom and the laundry area. The unfinished full-sized basement is ready for future development with endless possibilities. Conveniently located close to shopping, schools, playgrounds/parks, public transportation, with easy access to the Anthony Henday freeway and St. Albert.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marcel Tessier
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite