MLS® #: E4254410
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CLEAN AND TIDY, MOVE IN CONDITION. COOL, NORTH EAST CORNER UNIT. TWO BEDROOM, 830sqft., PLUS A BALCONEY. NORTH EAST CITY VIEW, AND PARTIAL RIVER VALLEY VIEW TO THE SOUTH. SHORT WALK TO VICTORIA PROMENADE / RIVER VALLEY, NEXT TO "THE CARLYLE" / ARCADIA. SHORT WALK TO JASPER AVE., TO EARLS, MANY STORES, CAFES / COFFEE SHOPS. COMES WITH ONE COVERED STALL. CONDO FEE INCLUDES HEAT, WATER/ SEWER, POWER, RESERVE FUND. EXCELLENT BUS ACCESS TO UofA, NAIT, GRANT McEWAN UNIV. EASY ACCESS TO RUNNING, BIKING, CROSS COUNTRY TRAILS IN THE BEAUTIFUL RIVER VALLEY.
Courtesy of Keith Hare
Brokerage: Century 21 Leading