MLS® #: E4254126
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't Miss Out on this 1,094 SQFT, 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath Condo in River Park Place! LOCATED Just Minutes from the DOWNTOWN CORE & Steps from the RIVER VALLEY in an IMMACULATELY KEPT CONCRETE BUILDING! This CORNER UNIT Is Quiet, Bright, Spacious, Offers IN-SUITE LAUNDRY & Has 2 PRIVATE BALCONIES. Upgrades Include...Paint, Hardwood Flooring & New Carpet in Bedrooms. River Valley/Downtown Views from Your Very Own Large Balcony. BUILDING AMENITIES: Heated Underground Parking, Pet Friendly, Renovated Fitness Center, Boardroom/Social Rm, Visitor Parking. The Newly Renovated ROOF TOP is Absolutely Spectacular & Offers Tons of Space & Ample Seating to Sit Back, Relax & ENJOY the AMAZING CITY VIEWS! The Building has GONE GREEN by Adding High Efficient Infrastructure Components, LED lighting & Solar Panels on the Roof Top. PRICED TO SELL & A FANTASTIC LOCATION! Just Steps from the River Valley Trails, Commonwealth Stadium, LRT, Shopping, Downtown Core, Dawson Park, Riverside Golf Course, Future Daycare & More.
Courtesy of Kimberly Bilyk
Brokerage: Century 21 Reward Realty