MLS® #: E4254011
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Covered veranda & elegant foyer welcomes you to this fabulous open concept 5 Bdr. family home. Upgraded kitchen with soft close doors, Led pot lighting, granite counters s/s appliances overlooking open beam Great Room with 72" electric fireplace. Large primary Bdr with 4 pce ensuite. 3,000 sq ft of living space, 4 bath rooms, main floor laundry and spacious mud room. Totally devl. Lower level 4ft. below grade has hugh windows, lots of light and seperate entry. Nestled in quiet cul-de-sac on a 10,612 sq. ft. pie lot. terraced cedar deck with lighting, aluminum glass railing, gas outlet. Private park like setting, towering cedars, pear and apple trees. Every persons dream a 24'x36' heated garage. Other Features include Central air conditioning, automatic sprinklers, water softener, flooring 3/4" hardwood/ tile/ vinyl plank, central Vacuum, electronic air filter, sonatube sky light. Exceptional Property, Close to all amenities, minutes to City Centre