MLS® #: E4251438
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Good Afternoon from Bonnie Doon! This 2015 build is one you'll want to check out. The 2 Storey home has been designed with comfort in mind across all 3 fully developed levels. With Great natural light and big windows, 10ft ceilings on the main floor and 9ft ceilings upstairs makes each space feel open & welcoming. The main floor layout offers an uncompromising mix of function and design with dark hardwood running throughout the main room. You are greeted by a Gas Fireplace with live edge mantel. And towards the back you will find a chefs kitchen with lots of countertop and cupboard space, quartz countertops and Stainless Steel appliances. The upstairs features 3 bedrooms and a bonus space. While the main Bedroom offers its own 5pc ensuite and walk-in closet. The basement is a great mortgage helper with a 2 bedroom legal suite. Located minutes from Bonnie Doon Mall and Future LRT this quiet street is shaded by mature trees and offers a nice backyard and double detached garage.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Tougas
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate