MLS® #: E4251131
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HISTORIC HOME BY THE RIVER IN RIVERDALE: Its not everyday that you find a home with this kind of history and charm, built in 1908, this home has been lovingly restored to todays standards. Walking into this home feels a little like walking into a great novel or story, so much to see, every part telling a little narrative of its history. Beautiful tall walls, elegant tile and hard wood, feature focused appliances, and all the comforts to call this place home. The kitchen is the perfect place to prep, cook, and get the meals ready for the day. The dinning area is a large and multifunctional room. The living room is equipped with large and bright windows and French doors into the adjacent space. 2 Large bedrooms greet you at the top of the stairs, right along side the full bathroom. The basement is fully finished with an extra full bath, laundry, and a large multifunctional space. Each room, and each part of the home, just feels beautiful and unique.Do not miss out on this one.
Courtesy of David Demian
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate