MLS® #: E4250314
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
West Meadowlark Park is welcoming you home with open arms. This lovely bungalow backs onto a park and is bursting with potential for a new owner! With 4 bedrooms on the main floor and one additional bedroom in the basement, you're sure to have enough space for kids, family, and guests. You won't run out of spots to entertain because this home has not one, but two living rooms for your pleasure! The open-concept kitchen is an invitation for coffee with friends or dinner with family. Your detached 2-car garage is just a few steps away from your backdoor! Enjoy living in a perfectly located neighbourhood with parks, schools, and best yet, West Edmonton Mall just minutes away.Brochure
Courtesy of Jen Armstrong
Brokerage: Realty Unleashed Inc