MLS® #: E4249959
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Such a flexible property! This charming 2+2 family home with tons of renovations - kitchen, bathroom, flooring and more. Or live on the nicely renovated main floor and have a legal "mortgage helper" to ease the burden. Or 2 separate suites (and addresses) for a full revenue property. Two renovated kitchens - rich cabinetry with stainless steel appliances on the main floor and a white, bright renovated basement kitchen, too! The main floor boasts an updated 4 piece bath as well as a similar master 2 piece ensuite, too!the other 4 piece bath, in the basement, is also updated. Upgraded laminate flows beautifully on the main floor and the luxury vinyl plank complements the basement. Add two high-efficiency furnaces for ideal comfort, large basement windows for brightness, lots of fresh paint and lots of parking! Make your choices how you use this charming 1973 infill. It will make you happy any way choose!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jean Sills
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty