MLS® #: E4249644
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOP FLOOR! LIKE NEW! VAULTED CEILINGS! SOUTH BALCONY! This must-see home is bright and cheery with 2 generous bedrooms situated across from each other for privacy & two 4-piece bathrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-through closet to the ensuite. It also has a huge storage space, in-suite laundry, one titled/energized parking stall and condo perks such as an exercise space, meeting rooms, & guest suite. Love the outdoors? Enjoy a large south facing balcony, great for dining with a lovely view! This location is perfect for an active lifestyle with easy access to Henday or Century Park LRT via 1 bus! The home is an ideal investment for first time buyers, empty nesters, landlords, or anyone who values access to plenty of entertaining, major shopping, restaurants, & movie theaters!
Courtesy of Nooran Ostadeian
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite