MLS® #: E4249527
- Building Type:
- Duplex Up And Down
- Raised Bungalow
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investor Alert! 50x150 lot, Separate entrance to basement & Separate utility meters. Renovated throughout, this home features 2 kitchens, 2 laundries, a HUGE backyard & plenty of space for everyone! The main floor is bright and filled with natural light. A spacious family room greets you at the front entrance with pot lights & a neutral, modern color palette. The eat-in kitchen has gorgeous countertops, undercabinet lighting, a silgranite sink & upgraded stainless appliances. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor and an updated main bathroom. The basement has a large kitchen, spacious family room, centrally located bath & 2 bedrooms. With updated windows & doors, plus flooring, led lighting, paint, fixtures & finishes, this home is move in ready! The backyard has low maintenance landscaping, a firepit, new fencing & a double garage. Check it out!
Courtesy of Matteo Saccomanno
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City