MLS® #: E4248786
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE FIND! ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES! The options for this home are truly WIDE OPEN and UNLIMITED with an incredible Lot backing onto MILLCREEK RAVINE. Whether you are looking to Live In, Rent, Renovate, or Build your DREAM HOME (maybe 2?) this home is perfect for homeowners to live in a mature community, for investors, or for home builders! This BRICK front, raised BUNGALOW offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bright living room, large COUNTRY KITCHEN, SEPERATE ENTRANCE to the undeveloped basement, FULLY FENCED AND LANDSCAPED YARD, and double detached garage. Now is the time to get creative and create the home you want! Maybe even add a Garden Suite? Don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a great lot in a FANTASTIC neighborhood near schools, shopping, public transportation, and other amenities.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Norm Cholak
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City