MLS® #: E4248770
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent starter home or investment. This 3 bedroom townhouse enjoys a great location in the complex with a view of the neighbouring park from the private balcony. The main floor includes a galley kitchen, storage space, dining area, and a living room complete with wood burning fireplace. Upstairs your primary bedroom has its own 2pc. ensuite bathroom. The two secondary bedrooms share the main 4pc. bathroom. One would make an ideal home office with a stunning view of the park. Convenient second floor laundry! Economize with a newer high efficiency furnace. This home comes with an assigned powered parking stall and is available with a quick possession!
Courtesy of James Mabey
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters