MLS® #: E4248767
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pristine Conditions! This Exceptionally well kept 2 storey home with 3+1 bedrooms, 4 washrooms with almost 2900 square ft. living space located in the most desirable community of Terwillegar Towne. Front of the property welcome you with spacious covered Veranda; Upon entrance you will find main floor laundry, half washroom, Living Area, followed by private cozy Family room with Gas burning Fireplace, Spacious kitchen with thick GRANITE COUNTERTOPS and stainless steel new Electric Stove and Dishwasher, Upstairs you will find large master bedroom with its own ensuite, 2 other large bedrooms with another full washroom. The lower level includes Fully Finished Professionally built basement with huge Entrainment Room, bedroom/den and full washroom. Double detached insulated oversized Garage and an exquisite fully Landscaped Backyard; Highly convenient and Prime location. Walking distance to numerous schools from K9 to Highschool, Terwillegar Rec Centre, Leger Transit Centre.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nadeem Jellani
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd