MLS® #: E4248540
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fantastic bi-level half duplex no condo fees is centrally located in Edmonton's west end across the street from a park in the mature neighborhood of Canora. Main level offers a vaulted ceiling with an open concept floor plan, hardwood flooring, gas fireplace, in the front family room with large front foyer, full-sized kitchen, laundry, three bedrooms including a master w/walk in closet & 2-piece ensuite plus a 4 piece bath. Downstairs has fully finished space with a separate entrance. Gorgeous kitchen, full-sized laundry, living room, two more bedrooms and another 4-piece bath. All appliances for both kitchens are included. Huge windows flood the lower level with natural light. Single attached garage comes with an opener and there's plenty of room for two extra vehicles on the back parking pad. Excellent family home or rental property. Close to downtown, shopping, schools, and public transportation.