MLS® #: E4248532
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You can afford home ownership in this updated 2 storey unit or this would make an excellent rental property with immediate income potential. This 3 bedroom plus 2 bath unit offers new flooring and paint. Some updated light fixtures and the opening between the dining and living room has been widened making the unit feel more open. White kitchen cabinets and a pantry for extra food storage. The 4 pce main bath has been updated with a new tub surround. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the 2 additional bedrooms have a closet and built-in dresser drawers. The unfinished basement is waiting your finishing touches but does offer a 2 pce bath, laundry area and recreation area. Fenced yard and 1 assigned parking stall.Brochure
Courtesy of Danelle Bolinski
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group