MLS® #: E4248321
- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TREELINE VIEWS from this 977 sq.ft. 2 bedroom + den, 1.5 bathroom condo in QUINN HOUSE conveniently located a few blocks to the LRT, the river valley trails, and quick access to shopping, the U of A and Downtown. North and west exposure with lots of light. Engineered hardwood, carpet and tile flooring. White cabinets with oak trim, white appliances, kitchen island. 4 piece bathroom with a soaker tub. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a 2 piece ensuite bathroom. Included is the stove, fridge, dishwasher and the storage cabinet in the living room. Free laundry on the same floor. Shared storage on the same floor. Outside energized parking stall. Shared bike and tire storage in the basement. The condo fees include heat, water, power and parking. Shows very well.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate