MLS® #: E4248244
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 4 level split with a great quiet crescent location backing onto a green space. Totally upgraded from the bathrooms to the flooring, doors and trim through out plus a new kitchen. With 3 bedrooms up, 4 piece ensuite, a 4 piece main bathroom and an additional bedroom on the lower level with a 3 piece bathroom. Huge living room on the main floor open to the kitchen and dinning room, the lower level family room has patio door access to the back yard and the basement features a massive rec room with plank feature wall and wet bar. Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful home in a mature neighborhood with great access to the LRT and shopping close by.