MLS® #: E4247651
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse with a fenced yard. Located in the well-maintained complex of Clareview Village, this desirable end-unit boasts many enviable features. The property has a large, bright eat-in kitchen with a ceramic tile backsplash, black appliances and upgraded white cabinets. You will be drawn to the warm tones in the living room with beautiful laminate flooring and lots of space to entertain. You will appreciate the 2 piece bathroom on the main floor, as well as the tiled main bathroom on the 2nd floor. The unfinished basement has a newer HE furnace, laundry, and lots of room for storage or to create a cool rec room for your kids! Experience peace of mind knowing you have a new roof, new siding & energy efficient windows to keep you comfortable in every season. And what a location! Close to schools, shopping, Clareview LRT station, a rec centre and river valley park. You will be minutes away from Yellowhead and Victoria Trails, Manning Freeway and the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Michel Lafleur
Brokerage: Exp Realty