MLS® #: E4247233
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOVELY & AFFORDABLE! This bungalow style 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home is next to a massive green space (Castle Downs Park) and tucked along the edge of Lancaster Terrace and FULLY UPGRADED. Cozy up to your wood burning fireplace in the winter and enjoy your NEW DECK inside your private oasis all summer long! Updated and modern throughout there is even unique lighting added into the LR ceiling for added ambiance. Full size laundry! Stay snow/frost free in a covered assigned parking stall steps from your front door. Extra storage in a crawl space area in the suite as well as a huge storage room off the kitchen. Natural light streams into the house and will lift your spirits on the dullest of days. Plenty of Visitor parking. Pets allowed with board approval. Extremely well managed complex that takes beautiful care of the grounds. Close to schools, shopping and major arteries. Not to mention a major playground and recreation centre literally next door! No more excuses :-) It's time to jump into your first home!
Courtesy of Wendy Theberge
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite