MLS® #: E4246537
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Glenora Court! The TOP FLOOR, Professionally renovated, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is over 1000 square feet of welcoming living space! The CUSTOM kitchen (Not Ikea) was locally made and covered with Calacatta Arctic Quartz countertops. The Luxury Vinyl Plank extends throughout the entire unit to ensure a durable and easy-to-clean surface in each room. There is IN-SUITE LAUNDRY away from the living space. The unit boasts gorgeous vaulted ceilings, west facing windows that overlook the courtyard and the stream/pond. The complex has a well equipped gym facility and an amenities room with a pool table. This unit comes with TWO UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING STALLS in a parkade large enough to park a 1/2 ton truck. There is also an onsite Maintenance Person M-F mornings to stay on top of building duties. Need MORE storage, there is also a storage unit next to the parking. Looking for the downtown life? This unit is just steps from Oliver Square and the Brewery District and easy access to Downtown.