MLS® #: E4246386
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Tuscan Village, a beautifully maintained complex with the feeling of lving in a village in Tuscany. Enter this Dual primary bedroom unit and notice the glistening hardwood floors throughout. take the stairs to the main level with a spacious living room w/gas fireplace. Next you will see the bright kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances, upgraded lighting fixtures and an adjacent dining area. Step out onto the large balcony which over looks the wetlands reserve park, a perfect place to watch the sunset or go for a nature walk. on the second level there is two bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms and walk in closets. Also, there is the laundry room on this level. The basement is finished with mechanical room and storage room plus the entrance to the underground parkade just steps to two heated parking stalls . Easy living in a unique pet friendly town home. Great access to Anthony Henday, shopping, movie theatres and many other great amenities. A must see.Virtual Tour