MLS® #: E4246344
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CHARMING 2-storey 1302 sf home with loads of CHARACTER in this popular area of Alberta Avenue. As soon as you enter you see PRIDE of OWNERSHIP. The main floor has gorgeous custom kitchen, LR, DR & Â½ bath. Garden doors lead from DR to East facing private deck, & original double pocket doors divide LR from DR. Mud room leading to the private back yard complete this floor. The upstairs has 3 good sized bedrooms with one bdrm leading to a private balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee and a 4- pc bath. Basement has lots and lots of space for storage. UPGRADES INCLUDE, new exterior paint, shingles approx. 2007, carpet 2021, 2 stage furnace & HWT 2019, garage door 2017, custom kitchen 2017, Â½ bath 2013, some vinyl windows 2017, vinyl flooring 2017, engineered hand-scraped h/wood 2017. The back yard contains a private entertaining deck, a beautiful stone work patio around a cozy fire pit, a double detached garage and lots of privacy trees. This could be YOUR CHARMING HOME!