MLS® #: E4246168
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Have the "NEW HOME" feel without the inflated prices! Look at this beautiful, well kept home in Lake Summerside. The well-maintained curb appeal of this home is sure to impress. Enjoy the exclusive beach access of Summerside. The main floor features engineered hardwood throughout, an open and spacious layout and great use of space. The central kitchen is inviting with a HUGE quartz countertop island and tons of cabinets which extend to the ceiling. There is lots of space to entertain/cook. The kitchen is full upgraded with KitchenAid (Signature Series) Stainless Steel appliances as well as upgraded backsplash. The main floor showcases trendy black fixtures and a black kitchen faucet. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has and ensuite with additional shelving as well as an extra large walk in-closet! The basement layout is unobstructed, the perfect layout for future development. The backyard is well-kept, with a beautiful full width deck and also has a brand new garage(2021)
Courtesy of Samantha Sajjad
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty