MLS® #: E4245939
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
REDUCED! Immediate possession & situated in the popular central community of Fulton Place, this well maintained & cosy 3 plus 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom home would be perfect for a professional couple or perhaps downsizers. Walk into the home & notice the large living room with fireplace, then comes the well laid out kitchen with dining nook. A good-sized master bedroom, 2 more bedrooms & bathroom completes this floor. The basement is fully finished & offers a rec room, a craft room, a flex room which might serve as an office or gym, a second bathroom & storage completes this floor. Infrared sauna included. The private back yard features a sunny south facing deck for summer barbecues & mature landscaping. An oversize single garage completes the package. Some furniture available 4 sale. Close to downtown & the river valley trail system, this home really does have it all. Comes with all appliances & window coverings where installed. Visit REALTORS web site for additional information on this listing.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stuart Neal
Brokerage: Ambergate Realty Advisors