MLS® #: E4245921
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
For more information on this property, see Realtor Website. Bungalow half duplex is what you've been waiting for! Located in the desirable community of Britannia. Across from Britannia school, and bus stop. Easy access to West Edmonton Mall, Whitemud, parks, playgrounds and all amenities. This home offers a total of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 laundry rooms and a single over sized detached garage. Great for a growing family, extended family or looking to supplement your income. Laminate flooring thru out. No Carpet. High end kitchen cabinets with back splash, low e-windows, vaulted ceilings, exterior is with expensive ledge stone, concrete sidewalks from front to back. Separate entrance to fully finished basement. Price includes 2 sets of fridges, stoves, dishwasher, hood fans, stackable washers and dryers. Live in and occupy on your own or supplement your mortgage by renting the illegal suite below. Move in and Enjoy! Getting professional paint job.Brochure
Courtesy of Darya Pfund
Brokerage: Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.