MLS® #: E4245622
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This absolutely stunning home on a large lot offers the complete package! Fenced and landscaped yard with good sized deck, double detached garage with back alley access, large windows for ample natural light throughout and so much more! Open concept main floor with hardwood flooring, corner gas fireplace and kitchen which offers ample white cabinetry, high end stainless steel appliances & tile backsplash! Upstairs find 3 generously sized bedrooms & 4pc main bath. Hardwood flooring throughout the upper floor. French doors lead to the primary which features walk-thru closet as well as a 3pc ensuite bath. In the developed basement find a large family room as well as a 4th bedroom and 3pc bath. Shingles on the home were replaced 2020. Terwillegar is an outstanding neighbourhood for families w/ walking trails, schools, shopping and quick access to the Henday Whitemud and downtown!Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole