MLS® #: E4244976
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICED REDUCED, PRICED TO SELL. Welcome to this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom SECOND FLOOR UNIT WITH TWO PARKINGS (very rare to find)! This beautiful open concept condo features a large kitchen with huge island, stainless steel appliances and COFFEE BAR. The master bedroom has a massive walk in closet and ensuite washroom. Second bedroom is a good size with an additional full bathroom. ensuite laundry, huge South facing balcony. Conveniently located close to schools and other amenities including transit, shopping, parks, pond and Meadows Recreation Centre. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HOT DEAL. New flooring, New Fridge and dishwasher. Price reflects the extra parking on the title which is rare to find. Seller is willing to sell it furnished at extra cost. Very easy to rent at this location if you are an investor.