MLS® #: E4244813
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
OPEN CONCEPT WITH CHARACTER and SIZE! 1,636 Sq.Ft. 3 +1 Bedrooms, 2 & Half Bath home with thoughtful design everywhere you look. A truly comfortable home with a den right off the front foyer & 'arch-way detail' leading to the living room (complete with cosy fireplace), large kitchen, eat-at island and a lovely bump-out dining nook. Kitchen features a pantry, stainless steel appliances and GAS RANGE (2018)! BEAUTIFUL LARGE WINDOWS throughout and a vaulted staircase with a FEATURE WINDOW that brings the sunshine in year round! The Master bedroom upstairs is a private retreat with sitting area, walk-in closet and a 'spa-like ensuite' with relaxing soak tub & separate shower. The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms on same upper level are a good size. The Basement is developed with a nice 4th bedroom, and a family room area with 3 sided fireplace. Stepping outside there is large deck overlooking the fully fenced yard and 22x20 DOUBLE CAR GARAGE that is Insulated & Drywalled and HAS AN ATTIC, complete with pull down ladder!
Courtesy of Ian West
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive