MLS® #: E4244059
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
With its Craftsman architecture and family style layout, SAN RUFO HOMES brings you the Oliver, which offers everyone a practical use of space. With an open concept main floor including an oversized quartz island, full upper floor laundry suite and 3 bedrooms, this home has everything you need. After strolling through the endless wooded and lakeside pathways of Hawks Ridge, relax in your spacious master bedroom with walk in closet. With a summer 2021 completion date, this SAN RUFO home can be yours . *Photos are of a previous build and representative*Brochure Virtual Tour