MLS® #: E4243403
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY, GOOD FOR LARGE FAMILY; GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOOR THRU-OUT THE MAIN FLOOR; KITCHEN HAS UPGRADED APPLIANCES & SOFT CLOSE WOODEN CABINETS; SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM W/LARGE WINDOW FOR NATURE SUN LIGHT, TWO BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR W/4 PC. FULL BATH; 2ND FLOOR HAS OTHER 5 BEDROOM, BONUS ROOM & 2 FULL BATH; SEPARATED ENTRANCE LEADING TO MASSIVE FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT--2 BEDROOM, EATING AREA & 3 PC. BATH. LOW MAINTENANCE FENCED BACKYARD. CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, SHOPPING & TRANSIT.
Courtesy of Fion Pon
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate