MLS® #: E4242870
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredible value! All NEW flooring - vinyl plank in the living areas and soft carpet in the master - all so complimentary to the recent repainting! This "real" kitchen is ideal for the serious chef or the occasional food prep - updated trendy slate Energy Star appliances and an abundance of cabinets complete with updated hardware. Living is easy in your new home. Located in a quiet yet handy location in Glastonbury, this 2nd floor 2 bedroom unit boasts A/C and a SOUTH-FACING large deck (w/nat. gas outlet) that allows incredible privacy by the growing landscape. U/G parking is steps to the elevator & provides a solid storage unit w/wood floor. Soon the exercise room beside this unit will be open again as will the spacious rec room/lounge, the guest suite and the workshop. The wide bright well-maintained hallways and tasteful entrance are a part of pride of ownership. Incredibly abundant guest parking for future entertaining & a wash bay for your own car. Come see your future . . . today!