MLS® #: E4242776
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. This upgraded home has just under 1700 of usable sq ft! The floor plan is the largest of 3 plans in the complex. This bright, clean, and ready to move into unit, is conveniently located with easy commute by bus, transit, and is just off the freeway. The living room features a brick faced fireplace, great for warming up on winter days. The kitchen has all stainless steal appliances, beautiful new sink and water filtration system. The kitchen nook/flex room would be perfect for a home office. The dining area has massive windows that look onto your private yard. This unit has 4 bedrooms, the master is huge, tons of room for your own sitting area, 2 double private closets, and your very own private deck. One of the 4 bedrooms is on its own floor could be used as second family rm.The lower level is finished with a family room, 4th bedroom & laundry storage area. Enjoy lots of extras: private back yard with deck, water softener, upgraded insulation, & attached single garage.
Courtesy of Zakari Mimouni
Brokerage: Sable Realty