MLS® #: E4242045
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live cute nâ€™ cozy with the charming character of Prince Charles! Have you been looking for the perfect home with efficient size and capacity? Look no further than 12419 127 Street. This home is the perfect fit for any buyer looking for adequate space, while avoiding the stress that comes with big things! Your new comfortable space features 1 bedroom above, with 2 bedrooms in the basement. Have creativity and imagination by adding an additional bedroom on the main floor if need be within your 721 sq. ft. of above grade space. Being well maintained over the years, the charm still shows in this home with recent additions in NEW ROOF AUGUST 2021, fully RENOVATED BATHROOM, NEW REFRIGERATOR, high efficiency furnace, and 100 amp electrical service. Located near many great amenities such as Downtown, NAIT, and The Yellowhead make life easy within reach of all the action. Donâ€™t miss out on a great opportunity to experience affordable home ownership with the charming appeal in Prince Charles!Virtual Tour