MLS® #: E4241735
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained 2 story 1227 sq. ft. townhouse located in cul-du-sac in the Canossa neighborhood. The main floor features a bright kitchen including new stainless steel fridge and stove and dishwasher. A spacious living room with hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace. A half bath off of the front entryway. The upstairs features 2 large bedrooms with hardwood flooring with each their own 4 piece en-suites. The basement is finished and can be used as a family room or a recreation room. There is plenty of space for a third bedroom. The garage has a new door and is insulated and drywalled, the shingles were replaced 6 years ago. Outside in the front is a veranda and a large deck in the back for your bbquing specials. The property is close to shopping, schools, playgrounds, public transportation and easy access to the Henday Freeway.Brochure
Courtesy of Denis Blezy
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive