MLS® #: E4241681
- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Renovated 2 bedroom townhouse with finished basement. New vinyl plank flooring in the basement. Sleek grey/white high gloss cupboards in kitchen and there's a large pantry as well. Master bedroom has a large closet and room for a king bed. Finished basement with all plank flooring, large family room and laundry room. Fenced yard with lots of room for the kids to play or the pup to roam and new vinyl windows. Comes with one parking stall with plug in. Well managed complex with healthy reserve fund. Public transit, shopping and the Henday are all within minutes of your door. INVESTORS- this unit rents well, condo fees are low and there is currently a great tenant who wants to stay!Brochure
Courtesy of Robert McLeod
Brokerage: McLeod Realty & Management LTD