MLS® #: E4241568
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Totally upgraded inside and out. Immaculate upgraded two plus one bedroom bungalow with huge garage. Original character details commingle with modern upgrades, which include all new windows, newer plumbing, electrical, high efficiency furnace and hot water tank. Upgraded kitchen with ceramic tile floors, shaker style kitchen cabinets with unique glass block natural light detail, which doubles as a backsplash. Roomy master bedroom with crown molding, hardwood floors and bay window. 2nd bedroom with hardwood floors. Living room and dining room with bay windows. Basement adds laundry/storage area, 3rd bedroom, 3 piece bath plus a family room. Large garage looks like a little cottage in the woods with fish scale shingles on a dutch gable and attic light window facing into the backyard. Gorgeous paving stone sidewalks/patio encircle and crab apple tree in front. Large studio or shop area with lots of cabinets can be closed off from the rest of garage.
Courtesy of Vincenzo Fiacco
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence