MLS® #: E4241020
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare find in Garneau. Perfect location for U of A student, professional or someone who loves a Whyte Ave location. Well maintained and upgraded 930 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, laminate and tile flooring throughout, upgraded lighting, kitchen was redone with soft close cabinets including big pantry cabinet, ceramic tile floor and backsplash. Spacious living room and dining have large south windows allowing an abundance of natural light. TV and bracket can stay. Both bedrooms are large, master has double walk through closets and 2 pc ensuite. New taps in both bathrooms, 20 ft wide South balcony, well maintained building, condo fee of $584 includes heat, water and sewer, walking distance to all amenities.
Courtesy of Colin Bland
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Haida Realty