MLS® #: E4240018
- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent location close to new Freson Bros, Windermere and Terwillegar with tons of shops, gyms, and restaurants. Excellent for first time buyers or an investment opportunity. This spacious 2 bedroom unit features ample storage, a generous sized living room, kitchen with spacious island and IN SUITE LAUNDRY. The balcony offers a beautiful outdoor space to enjoy your morning coffee or soak up the afternoon sun. The large windows allow in plenty of natural light. Close to Rabbit Hill Road, Anthony Henday and public transportation to make your commute a breeze. Unit is immaculate - the pride in ownership is clear! Shares a wall with the building office so only one neighbour keeping it nice and quiet. Energized stall is right next to side door for quick access to the unit.Brochure
Courtesy of Sierra Halldorson