MLS® #: E4239749
- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this nicely upgraded bungalow! Featuring hardwood throughout the living room dining room and all three main floor bedrooms, this home has so much to offer! The spacious living room with a bow window offers unlimited options for furniture arrangement as it flows into the dining room and around to the kitchen that features another large eating area and lots of counter space. The main floor has newer vinyl windows and the main bath has been renovated to include a beautiful tile surround and soaker tub to enjoy after a long day at work. The basement has newer carpet, 2 more bedrooms another renovated bathroom, laundry room and a spacious rec/games room
Courtesy of Nel Anderson
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited