MLS® #: E4239176
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- Raised Bungalow
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing opportunity for multi-generational families or property investors! This immaculate raised-bungalow half duplex is located on a quiet street close to schools, hospitals, parks and shopping. Complete with 3+2 bedrooms, you will be impressed from the second you walk through the door. Be greeted by the large porch and enter into the spacious living room. The main floor is complete with laundry, 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Basement boasts a separate entrance, laundry, second kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, and a 3-pc bath. Features include a newer hot water tank (2020), shingles (2019), R-50 Insulation (2019), fixtures (2020), interior doors (2020), exterior doors (2019), flooring (2018) & freshly painted. Recently installed laminate flooring with LED light fixtures. Immaculate - shows like new - you will not be disappointed!Brochure
Courtesy of Sierra Halldorson