MLS® #: E4239012
- Building Type:
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stylish & affordable lose your landlord and capitalize on this opportunity for home ownership, perfect for first time home buyers! This renovated 3 bedroom 1.5 bath bi-level townhouse w/ a great yard & private south view is sure to impress. The main level is beautiful, bright & spacious featuring a grand living room w/cedar vaulted ceilings, new laminate flooring, new paint, craftsman wood trim accents, oil rubbed bronze lighting fixtures, spacious dining area & large windows that boasts natural light throughout. The Kitchen has been completely remodeled w/custom detailed cabinet doors, backsplash & flooring. A large bedroom & 2pc bath finish the floor. Downstairs you will find the spacious master bedroom, an updated 4 piece bathroom, laundry & 3rd bdrm. Unit is in a very private, quiet location at the end of the complex & is close to many schools, parks & public transit. Won't last long!