MLS® #: E4238959
- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Data was last updated:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Historic Highlands! This wonderful 4 bedroom (2 up, 2 down) bi-level half-duplex is ready for you to call it home. With a newer hot water tank (2014), furnace (2014), shingles (2020) and updated main floor windows, this home is ready for your personal touches. With 4 good sized bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, there is plenty of room for your family. The bi-level building type means that the basement windows are enormous! The lovely front porch is ready to be the spot for your morning coffee. Located steps away from prestigious Ada Blvd, there is easy access to the river valley and walking trails. The beautiful yard is landscaped with mature trees, flowers and shrubs.